James C. Litts
Links below are to Medline, Google Scholar or the publisher and will provide abstracts of the papers, if available,
in new windows. Alternatively, this directly searches Google Scholar for "JC Litts."
- A. M. Ray, A. Hamilton, C. Aquino, A. Lutz, and J. C. Litts (2013) Characterization and comparison of organic matter stocks in restored and reference fringe wetlands in Upper Klamath Basin, Oregon, USA. Wetland Ecology & Management. Submitted.
- A. M. Ray, A. Hamilton, C. Aquino, and J. C. Litts (2012) Using Vegetative Nutrient Stocks to Compare Restored and Reference Wetlands in the Upper Klamath Basin, Oregon. Wetlands. 32(5):827-839.
- Anderson, O.D., J.C. Litts and F.C. Greene. (1997) The alpha-gliadin gene
family. I. Characterization of ten new wheat alpha-gliadin genomic
clones, evidence for limited sequence conservation of flanking DNA, and
southern analysis of the gene family. Theoret. App. Genet. 95:50-58.
- Millan, T., K.M. Devos, C.N. Chinoy, J.C. Litts, R.S. Quatrano and M.D.
Gale. (1992) Chromosomal location and RFLP utility in wheat and barley
of a wheat gene with homology to a 7S storage-globulin sequence.
Theoret. App. Genet. 85:387-388.
- J. C. Litts, M. B. Erdman, N. Huang, E. E. Karrer, A. Noueiry, R. S. Quatrano and R. L. Rodriguez (1992) Nucleotide sequence of the rice (Oryza sativa) Em protein gene (Emp1). Plant Mol Biol. 19:335-7.
- C. R. Simmons, J. C. Litts, N. Huang and R. L. Rodriguez (1992) Structure of a rice beta-glucanase gene regulated by ethylene, cytokinin, wounding, salicylic acid and fungal elicitors. Plant Mol Biol. 18:33-45.
- Ranjhan, S., J.C. Litts, M.R. Foolad and R.L. Rodriguez (1991) Chromosomal localization and
genomic organization of alpha-amylase genes in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Theoret. App. Genet.4:481-488.
- E. E. Karrer, J. C. Litts and R. L. Rodriguez (1991) Differential expression of alpha-amylase genes in germinating rice and barley seeds. Plant Mol Biol. 16:797-805.
- T. D. Sutliff, N. Huang, J. C. Litts and R. L. Rodriguez (1991) Characterization of an alpha-amylase multigene cluster in rice. Plant Mol Biol. 16:579-91.
- J. C. Litts, G. W. Colwell, R. L. Chakerian and R. S. Quatrano (1991) Sequence analysis of a functional member of the Em gene family from wheat. DNA Seq. 1:263-74.
- J. C. Litts, C. R. Simmons, E. E. Karrer, N. Huang and R. L. Rodriguez (1990) The isolation and characterization of a barley 1,3-1,4-beta-glucanase gene. Eur J Biochem. 194:831-8.
- N. Huang, T. D. Sutliff, J. C. Litts and R. L. Rodriguez (1990) Classification and characterization of the rice alpha-amylase multigene family. Plant Mol Biol. 14:655-68.
- J. C. Litts, G. W. Colwell, R. L. Chakerian and R. S. Quatrano (1987) The nucleotide sequence of a cDNA clone encoding the wheat Em protein. Nucleic Acids Res. 15:3607-18.
- J. D. Neill, J. C. Litts, O. D. Anderson, F. C. Greene and J. I. Stiles (1987) Expression of a wheat alpha-gliadin gene in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Gene. 55:303-17.
- Dvorak, J., D.D. Kasarda, M.D. Dietler, E.-J.L. Lew, O.D. Anderson, J.C. Litts and P.R. Shewry (1986)
Chromosomal location of seed storage protein genes in the genome of Elytrigia elongata.
Can. J. Genet. Cytol. 28:818-830.
- Greene, F.C., O.D. Anderson, J.C. Litts and M.-F. Gautier (1985) Control of wheat protein biosynthesis.
Cereal Chemistry 62(5): 398-405.
- O. D. Anderson, J. C. Litts, M. F. Gautier and F. C. Greene (1984) Nucleic acid sequence and chromosome assignment of a wheat storage protein gene. Nucleic Acids Res. 12:8129-44.
- J. C. Litts, J. M. Kelly and J. C. Lagarias (1983) Structure-function studies on phytochrome. Preliminary characterization of highly purified phytochrome from Avena sativa enriched in the 124-kilodalton species. J Biol Chem. 258:11025-31.
Complete listings and/or reprints of these articles are available upon request. In addition, I am an
author or coauthor on several abstracts and summary articles presented at national and
webmaster: Jim Litts
© Copyright 1999, 2000 Jim Litts